It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

koukla3 HB User
Our baby girl story

Hi everyone,

This sub-board is great!

Anyway, dh and I went through fertility treatments and were successful, I now have an 11 month beautiful daughter. She is awesome!!!!

It all started from an annual gyn appointment and we started talking about trying to have a baby and my cycle etc. My doctor told me that I would have problems due to the length of my cycle and the the time b/w i ovulated and received AF. I was shocked!!!! I was only 25 when he told me and my 2 older sisters would blink and get pregnant so I didn't believe him. Well, dh and I kept trying and no success. After about 9 months I went to an RE for a 2nd opinion and he agreed.

I did 3 months of femara (similar to clomid) alone...no luck. then I did 3 months of femara with IUI...no luck and then I did one month of injections follistim and ovudrel with IUI and I was successful!

We are now trying for our 2nd baby and hopefully god willing we will win the infertility battle again. It was so worth it!!!!!! She is the greatest thing in the world and it is so neat to see both my husband and myself in our little girl.

Keep on trying to everyone out there...your dreams will come true!

Koukla

Old 03-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ASPROUSEY05 HB User
Re: Our baby girl story

hey koukla, i recognized you name, and just wanted to say hi. and wish you good luck on baby number 2!! me and dh finally had our little miracle 2wks and 2 days ago after a pretty long battle with IVF (4total, over a years time) she is definitly worth it all. now that im home for a while with our little muffin, i will have more time to go online, and even though we are definitly not trying right now, lol... i missed all you girls and will be looking in on all of you, hoping for LOTS and LOTS of success stories. Once again, GOOD LUCK. Baby Dust ~~~~~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

koukla3 HB User
Re: Our baby girl story

Hi Asprouse it is so great to hear from you. Congratulations on your baby!!!! It is definately a blessing! Enjoy every minute with your baby they are so much fun. Just when you think it can't get any better it does! It is so neat to see them grow up and how much they change in a year. Have fun!

The infant board is pretty good...not as good as the infertility board but can be helpful at times!

Good luck and Congratulations!!!!

Koukla

Closed Thread