It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
(female)

curry32 HB User
Curry's journey

I am 32 and DH is 33. We have a 14 year old son named Cody and an 11year old daughter named Jordan. I gave birth to Cody at 17 and had Jordan when I was 20. Being only 20 and with 2 kids already, we thought we were done with having babies. I was urged by family members to have my tubes tied. When our daughter was about 4, we decided that we would go through a tubal reversal surgery.

After several years of trying, we decided to take a break. I actually got pregnant during this time, but sadly it ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I gave up hope and decided to give up on trying to have anymore childern.

Something came over me this past Dec. and I felt it was time to move forward and try IVF. Our first cycle went well, but still I got a BFN. We are currently waiting to find out if our Fet will bring us our BFP on Monday, April 14th.

I am feeling so emotional as I'm writting this. I'm wondering if this journey will have a happy ending. Everyone around me is already pregnant and I would love to know what that feels like again.

I am happy to have the childern I have. I only wish I could experience it again. I am a great mom. It's what I do best. Afterall, I am the one people call for advice for what to do with their babies. Kind of ironic. Wish me luck.

Closed Thread