It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
(female)

MomOf2WPCOS HB User
My Success Story

My name is Lori. I am 31 and was initially diagnosed with PCOS when I was about 23. Since my periods first began they were always irregular, very heavy and painful. When I met my husband at 21 I knew I wanted children and we began trying immediately. I suffered 3 miscarriages before I finally decided to seek help. When I went to the Dr they diagnosed me with PCOS and started me right out on Clomid. First try got Pregnant, Miscarried (very heartbreaking because this time I knew I was pregnant and was so thrilled to be pregnant. The other miscarriages I had no idea I was even pregnant until after) So anyway after a lot of grieving and being in denial we decided to keep trying. After 2 more cycles of Clomid on the highest dose got pregnant again. Happy but also very worried. After 7 months of complications and delivering a premature baby, FINALLY I had a son. Then 2 yrs later I decided to try for baby #2 and no luck after 3 cycles of clomid. My doctor took me off the clomid and told me he wanted to see if my tubes were blocked well between the 2 months of stopping the clomid and the time I was supposed to go in for the test I Miraculously became pregnant. I was also on glucophage in combination with the clomid. Now I am happy to say that I have a 5 yr old son and a 3 yr old daughter. In the next 2 yrs I would like another, but I just wanted to share with you all that it is possible. GOOD LUCK to all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread