It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
(female)

Mia1314 HB User
Smile Hello everyone, new to the board but unfortunately not to infertility

Hi everyone, I am 37 years old and have been dealing with infertility for the past 8 years. After 5 years of pain we were blessed with my son whom we adopted in 2005. We truly were blessed with him and I am grateful for him! However, 3 years have passed and of course my son needs a sibling. We decided to try iui a couple of months back, the same drill as everyone else, chlomid on cycle day 3 and sono blood until ovulation which of course I am given Ovidrel trigger. I am on my 3rd iui and am 11 dpiui.

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was a BFN. My boobs are killing me, same as pms and at any given moment I feel like I am going to kill someone!!! I have some mild cramping just like before my AF!! Oh did I mention I am on those nasty progesterone supposit. I feel like it failed again because I feel exactly the way I did the other times! My beta is on Saturday and I have a HUGE holiday party on Saturday night!!

I am dreading the phone call because I know I am not and I don't know how I am going to handle the party! Half the people know what is going on and half don't! I am just sooo mentally exhausted, my veins look like I am on Heroin, and my whole mental state is just not right! I think if this failed I am going to take a break and get through the holidays without any drugs in my system!

If this fails my doctor is going to up the chlomid to 150. Thanks for listening, I just needed to vent to people who know exactly what I am feeling!! Any words of encouragement would be great! I don't know anyone on this site but I wish nothing but the best for everyone and I will pray for everyone!! I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy!! I'm sure you all agree......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2008, 09:52 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

M77W HB User
Re: Hello everyone, new to the board but unfortunately not to infertility

Hi Mia, welcome around I am sorry you feel like it didnt work again.

I totally relate to the break thing, mostly during the hollidays Ughh...., what a ride are we on.
You are so right, dont wish this even on the worst enemy.
Take care and who knows, you might be surprised with a BFP
Mady

<chatting about the health issue is for the main board, not this one. Thanks.>

Old 01-11-2009, 06:26 AM   #3
(female)

2try HB User
Re: Hello everyone, new to the board but unfortunately not to infertility

HI, I know what you are going thruogh i did 2 ivf cycle and both cycles failed.When i was on my second cycle i felt the same as the first one when it came to taking the pregnancy test.I hope you get successful results and sprinkels of baby dust.

Closed Thread