It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
(female)

sadalissa HB User
scared to do ivf again

hi all
i dont know what to say .... my partner and i really want to start a family but for us we cant do it the fun way . the problem is with my partner he has NO sperm count, but we can use icsi and ivf. we did this last year and well it was going all good i had a good number of healthy eggs and they got good tissue from my partner... that tho is the end to all the good news. i had enough for 3 trys with 2 eggs a go... first time didnt work really hurt me then the second well that knocked me for a six then the third try i gave up thinking it was going to work and well still no baby.. its been a year now and i still want my baby but every time i start to get ready again for it i get cold feet knowing what could happen again. it scares me! the feeling of being useless and not beable to controll this.well sorry for making you read this im not the best at writing but i do feel a little better getting it all out.
sadalissa

Old 07-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
(female)

jackobean HB User
Re: scared to do ivf again

Hi there, I've just joined this site, me and my husband have been trying for about a year now and every month is like a slap in the face, not to mention that practically everyone I know has got pregnant while we've been trying. Have now been to the hospital and had some tests and are waiting for the results.

I just read your post and wanted to say how well you have done to have ivf a number of times. I really hope you are lucky next time, and you are definitely not useless, try not to be so hard on yourself.

Good luck :-)

<Edited: Some readers need to translate from other languages, so users must use whole words, not chat or text message letters, such as ppl for people, U for you, wat for what, cuz or cos for because, R for are, etc.>

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread