It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Infertility Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
(female)

noldlacava HB User
10 Days Post IUI...

Just had IUI on the 17th of August (2011). Had five good 'targets' with three mature. Was on Follistim before procedure. Have had sore breasts since two days after the IUI...periodic cramping, dry mouth, going to the bathroom a lot, and this wierd vibration like feeling in my uterus. Also have been very tired the last few days...in the morning sitting at my desk I felt like falling asleep even after a good nights rest. Trying not to think too much about it until have enough time in to actually do a pregnancy test...but hard not to with the constant reminders. Anyone else dealt with any of this? Hoping for a positive this time around...would be especially nice since I just recently got back from an Afganistan deployment.

Courtenay

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
(female)

Babywantedforme HB User
Re: 10 Days Post IUI...

I'm having these same syptoms--except servere cramping today and vibrations in my uterus. I know your post was two months ago, do you have any updates for me? My IUI was jus Wednesday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
(female)

noldlacava HB User

Two months ago and still experiencing same thing. Have had two very short (what I think were) cycles since then but no positive preg test (hpt or blood). The most recent thing...last few weeks...is being nauseated on a daily basis Not sure what's up...guess will have to wait it out. Just remember to relax and not think about it too much...stress could play a factor too. If anything changes for you let me know. Lots of Baby dust to you!

The following user gives a hug of support to noldlacava:
ambra hyskaj (10-26-2011)
Old 12-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
(female)

fundot HB User

Hi Ladies, I had an IUI on the 16th of Dec. I am optimistic about getting pregnant but I keep having cramps in my stomach, I hope its a good sign... I am tired of the monthly disappointment. Please share your experiences - is cramps normal after iui?

Closed Thread