It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Lyme Disease Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
(female)

jinni HB User
Unhappy lyme anxiety... etc

HI,
First time here.... a little background.. I"m 59 up until a year ago, I was soooo healthy... never went to a doctor. Had hernia surgery 3/10... felt ok for a while, then my stomach was getting bloated, dr. said it was a g. i. thing. Up where I live it was a 9 week to see the doctor, meanwhile, I looked 7 months pregnant... found out I had primary perinatal cancer... went through 6 months of chemo, with so much anxiety my doctors couldn't believe it.

Made it through that getting up to 4mg of ativan. Slowly weaning myself down to .5 now. It started giving me rebound anxiety. I was not getting better after chemo, finially a doctor figured out it was lymes... I was bitten 10 years ago in Burbank, NEVER had any systems. I guess my immune system was so low, that's when it hit. In January I was taking a hot bath with Epson salts, got out of the bath and started freezing, my temp went down to 96, and I totally lost my appetite, and still haven't gotten that back yet.

I saw every doctor imaginable..urologists , G.I.. neurologists, psychologists.. yada yada. The doctor where I live tested me, and I came up positive for bartenella and babesa, not so much for lymes. She started me on cipro and ceftin last week. My stomach from all the surgeries made it hard to take anything, all drugs seem to work the opposite on me. I used to smoke pot to take the edge off, that makes the anxiety worse. The anxiety is off the charts, my legs and feet seem to be getting fluid in them can't sit down, lay down, read, haven't slept in 6 months... any ideas for sleeping?

I am so nauseous now, herx? and don't know if I can trust the doctor. I went down to san. fran to see a Dr who prescribed amoxicillin even though I told him I was allergic to pennicillin, and he's hours away from where I live. I guess I'm rambling.... thanks for listening... this sucks

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: jinni
Sharon2011 (09-19-2011), singdog8 (12-26-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to jinni For This Useful Post:
painagain (09-18-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread