It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Share Your Pregnancy Story Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
(female)

Nona33 HB User
Love to tell the story

This is a good story. I married in 1990 and we tried for eight months to conceive (I was miscalculating my ovulation dates), and did not realize i was pregnant til one day my boss said my boobs were slightly bigger, then I came home and my husband said that too. I missed a period, the only symptom I had was more frequent peeing.
I didn't show til at least the 5th month and had not morning sickness or anything except more trips to the bathroom.
I was late two weeks, so went to the dr. and he said i was 3 cm. So he made me go to the hospital (for nothing) I could've slept. Then when nothing was happening by 5 am, they tried to induce me. By 11 am, I finally went to 4cm and it made a real difference with pain. I was having one minute of pain (worse than my debilitating periods) and 1 minute of releif. I asked for an epidural, but claimed they couldn't find the team for 2 hours, then finally I got one at 1 pm. At 2:44 my son came out, and it took the male and female nurse a while to sew me up (they were busy gossiping about another nurse).
This sounds easy yes?
Well, afterwards it wasn't. I was so exhuasted by the time i walked across the room, i was pooped, i bled for 6 weeks straight and had to wear depends because whenever I stood up i voided my bladder.
That was 17 years ago.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread