It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shingles Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
(female)

sarahmarieb HB User
swollen lymph nodes could = shingles ?

Hi there, I'm a 23 yr old female, and I had my first case of shingles when i was 17.

My first symptoms then were a painful rash and swollen lymph nodes right below my left armpit, it almost felt like a ball inside my skin i could feel about - and it was quite visible even just looking at it, but the 'ball' and swelling went completely away once my rash/blisters were healed was feeling better about 3 weeks later.

I've been feeling sick for about 3 days, kind of like an on and off sinus cold and last night i was feeling buring/tingling in the exact same spot i had shingles the first time. ALSO the swelling/ball like mass is back and quite sore, right now my skin is a little red, or i guess 'blotchy' in that area but no distinct rash or raised blisters.

Are these early signs of shingles?? has anyone experianced this??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread