It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shingles Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
(female)

dirishlove HB User
Shingles on both big toes??

I woke up the other morning and both of my big toes were bright red and huriting and burning.. Thought it was gout but by the end of the day I was forming huge blisters, went to doctor and he said it was shingles. Been on antibiotic for two days and the blisters are still huge and hurting. Anyone ever get shingles just on thier two big toes like this before? I'm only 36 thought it was odd to be diagnosed with Shingles when I am healthy otherwise. I mysteriously injured my knee several weeks ago dr said it was my meniscus need mri to determine the extent, funny how 5 days after his xray I am having this problem with my feet.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
(male)

ambrotose HB User
Re: Shingles on both big toes??

I doubt the ex-ray has anything to do with it. I was on here for something else and came across this. My son recently had shingles and he couldn't work or anything else at all. It wasn't on the toes but still it is shingles. It was across his shoulder on the left side and spreading. He couldn't even put a shirt on. We gave him something called glyconutrients which is really just a certain type of nutrient. Anyway, the shingles were totally gone within the week. It was amazing. My dad is a doctor and he couldn't believe it. In fact he said he must have been mis-diagnosed!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
(female)

dirishlove HB User

Thanks for the info - I just thought it was strange that right after and xray I had this problem near where the xray occured. Thanks again I will try glyconutrients - the only relief I've found thus far was putting corn starch directly on the blisters.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #4
(male)

ambrotose HB User

If you need any help in finding them let me know. It's very confusing when you look it up on the internet. I worked like a charm.

Closed Thread