It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
(male)

Charles Borden HB User
Am I a monster crybaby or what?

Have had two MRIs for same shoulder injury recently. First one was painful as I held still for the duration of test. Each moment the pain increased in one spot. Felt like bone-on-bone. Could barely hold still for the last several minutes of test due to pain. Revealed torn tendon in rotator cuff. Pain left quickly when I was alloweed to move my arm/shoulder again and didn't notice again until

today. Surgery failed. So, I took another MRI. Held still for test. I felt a good deal of pain in my shoulder as test progressed, again, because I couldn't/was not suppose to move my shoulder. Pain in same place and seemed like bone-on-bone again, whatever that is.

The pain in this specific area of my shoulder, anterior, in the joint, size of silver dollar, became so intense I was about to ask to stop the test.

Once test is over and I can move my shoulder, pain subsides quickly. You guys familiar with this? Am I a huge monster crybaby or does this kind of thing happen to others (who are confirmed non-huge monster crybabies?)

Old 11-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
(male)

Charles Borden HB User
Re: Am I a monster crybaby or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Borden View Post
Have had two MRIs for same shoulder injury recently. First one was painful as I held still for the duration of test. Each moment the pain increased in one spot. Felt like bone-on-bone. Could barely hold still for the last several minutes of test due to pain. Revealed torn tendon in rotator cuff. Pain left quickly when I was alloweed to move my arm/shoulder again and didn't notice again until

today. Surgery failed. So, I took another MRI. Held still for test. I felt a good deal of pain in my shoulder as test progressed, again, because I couldn't/was not suppose to move my shoulder. Pain in same place and seemed like bone-on-bone again, whatever that is.

The pain in this specific area of my shoulder, anterior, in the joint, size of silver dollar, became so intense I was about to ask to stop the test.

Once test is over and I can move my shoulder, pain subsides quickly. You guys familiar with this? Am I a huge monster crybaby or does this kind of thing happen to others (who are confirmed non-huge monster crybabies?)
I am a filthy liar. Went in for one torn tendon and after surgery I have 2.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
(male)

Charles Borden HB User
Re: Am I a monster crybaby or what?

I lie. I had a total tear of the supraspinatus tendon before surgery. The second MRI revealed it is still ruptured and the infraspinatus is ruptured now.

Closed Thread