MRI result - surgery needed?
1. Within a background of of severe supraspinatus tendinosis, a high-grade partial tear thickness articular surface tear involves the insertional footprint. Normal muscle volume.
2. Moderate to severe infraspinatus tendinosis without tear.
3. Moderate subscapularis tendinosis with low-grade partial thickness interstitial tear.
4. Moderate proximal long-head of the biceps tendinosis with tensynvitis.
5. Adhesive capsulitis.
6. Scattered labral substance degeneration more so superiorly and posteriorly. Mild remodeling of the posterior glenoid rim with Grade II chondramalacia. Small effusion
I am 60 years old.