It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
(male)

danhum60 HB User
Question Shoulder pain

Had a fall fall on my left shoulder playing tenni. Wento to have MRI which showed that I have a SLAP lesion, torn rotator cuff tendon and a bone spur pressing on a nerve. I had aching pain in scapula for a month before having MRI and seeing orthopaedic surgeon. He seemed to think pain was referred from a disc in my neck. Then went to have MRI of cervical spine which showed a slight disc bulge at C8/T1. Then went to spinal surgeon who thought it might be a plexopathy (nerve damage) and referred me to a Neurologist for a nerve conduction study (uncomfortable). Will have results and another consult in one week with Neurosurgeon. I am angry at being sent from one doctor to another and rang shoulder surgeon and made an appointment to see him in two weeks to say that I definitely want my shoulder repaired with arthroscopy. Currently I am taking Lyrica 75 mg x 4 daily, Panadeine Forte 500/30 and Voltaren for inflammation. Still getting pain in shoulder and desperately need surgery.

Is there any other drug I can take for pain in shoulder so that I can at least get some much needed sleep?

Closed Thread