It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
(female)

Worldwide18 HB User
Pain from shoulder to elbow

On the 20th (Saturday) i played ping pong for the first time like in 6 months. The following day i woke up about 5 am and my arm was killing me with aching pain in like the entire arm! i went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said i had tennis elbow he also said it should be good within a week. But the medial and lateral epicondyle doesn't even hurt. It was yesterday when i thought about how the pain and realized it was coming from my shoulder and upper arm/elbow! i started icing and taking ibuprofen 600 mg 3 times(prescribed) a day and applying hot creams and it feels better. ITS the pain that's so annoying! it just stays there. And also why does it hurt in the night time? Ive only gotten like 4 hours of sleep for like 5 days, i also have like a little tight/pain in my back(nothing serious). the pain is getting better but hurts a bit in the night. i have had this for like 5 days should the pain be gone in another 5 days? or what. its so frustrating.

im a teen.

Closed Thread