It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
(female)

littlebytes2004 HB User
Rotate Cuff five weeks and pain

Hi

I had sugery on Dec29 and now five weeks later still in pain. Been doing pt since first week and still very painful. I had a complete torn and had my bone shaved. I had a shoulder infection two weeks ago and I took the medonsol pack and then the pedsol pills.spell them wrong...but hopeful you know what I mean. Well as today went back to the drs on monday and again he says another infection. Because of shooting pain down to wrist and elbow hurts again. He wanted to do he shots under xrays for the medicine again...but I said no..because if this medicine didnt work the first time who says the shot is going to. So I called my workermans nurse today and she is going to request a mri to see what is happening. So my question is....

Has this happening to anyone else? Am I expecting more or is this normal? Please help ...zthanks

Old 02-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
(female)

lori7776 HB User
Re: Rotate Cuff five weeks and pain

Definitely get an MRI - if you had a complete full thickness tear of the rotator cuff main tendon you could have re-torn it. That happened to me; they stated me too soon in physical therapy and pushed me too hard. Check my post from last month to read about it. Good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread