Please examine my right shoulder/clavicle.
Hi, I am 21 year old male. 182cm/155lbs
I've had several life threatening car accidents:
- Got hit by a bus (muscles torn apart below my right knee)
- car flipped 8 times due to a sudden stop while seating in the back passenger seat (no injury but since that point my spine and shoulders started to strain so much that I can't seat for more than 10 minutes)
- car crash, also in the back passenger seat when I was four (don't remember the exact injury but my pelvis was damaged).
And here are the problems I have now:
- My legs differ in lengths; right leg is about 2cm longer, therefore my pelvis is tilted visibly (And they are 8 shaped). Left arm is seems longer than my right arm. Bone measurements are closely equal as I measured, but they are just located asymmetrically
- Right shoulder was never dislocated, but it moves around freely out of the rotator. The end of the right clavicle keeps moving in and out whenever I move. Constant slight pain on the lower right scapula. Cracking noise from clavicular joint, right rotator, and lower right scapula every time I raise my arm
- Right clavicle seems to be out of the clavicular joint (Suspecting sternoclavicular posterior dislocation). I can feel something pushing the right side of my throat whenever I swallow.
- Neck and trapezius muscles are always tense, causing pain over time every day.
I will have myself examined by a doctor soon, but I just want to know if someone here could tell me about my condition as I am not a doctor. Being imbalanced is really stressing my body for moving, even just seating down. I will very much appreciate the help of a doctor or an expert.
Last edited by another581; 05-26-2012 at 01:00 AM.