It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
(male)

leon722 HB User
Smile Shoulder and Tendon problems

Hello eveyone .

Well were to start , So both my shoulders have been giving me problems since 2007 , Started in the right shoulder , well bicep tendon , there is no loss of strenght in that area but the pain is too much , the tendon pops but thats not painful , when i lift the shoulder up and too the left the pain hits bad , . it was bad in 07 08 but i worked through it because of my ego i was thinking pain is for the weak , in 09 started to kick in more , so my work went down to 70% . then I noticted that year pain starting in my left shoulder , but different , another area not the biscep . in the left shoulder it pops and cracks , I think the tendon or 2 tendons have become longer and pop of the bone, sometimes the tendon will hold onto the bone for a second so as to stop the arm moving and then pop allowing the arm to move as normall again , if i twist the left shoulder while holding my fingers on the top of the tendons i can feel them pop and crack at the joint , also the tendon in my back just under the shoulder blade has doubled in size and was painful for 3 years , but stopped 1 year ago , but its still hard as a rock and double the siz as the right one , worked on that one with lots of massaging , also in late 2011 while breathing i have nocticed a popping sound in my chest on the left side , I know it muct be the tendon running from the shoulder around the chest . I have been to doctors and they didnt want to help because i dont cry about the pain the think its not so bad , I dont want to take pain killers because that wont help to fix to problem just hide it , and with me if i feel no pain i will lift really heavy weights so can't use them . i tried too much already and nothing seems to want to heal , i tired resting it for six months in 2010 , then after doing some work it came back , I normally used to work too hard at work , but since all my problems I cannot work , So i have been out of work for 4 years . I tried to go back to work last month but after only 2 weeks the pain hit back into the left bicep worse than ever , with the right shoulder its mostly popping and lose of strenght and tight tense feeling , and loss of range more so than pain . As if has come to the stage were I must go back to work or face sometime worse , have anyone got any good advice for me , and please dont say resting or do light excercise , I have been doing the lot for years . The thing I want help with is do any of you guys think I should just man up and go back to work and see how long the tendons whole before they give up and then go for surgery or is there another way . and theres not such thing as talking it easy at work if i go back , its heavy lifting . and I cant work at anything else .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply