It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
(female)

Maven573 HB User
Take your pick, FMS,TN, RSD/CRPS

And I just got my MRI that shows Supraspinatus tendon full thickness tear - right arm, this time. Tore the left 20 years ago, 2 tears then, big open surgery, 18 months recovery. Since I still have fairly good use of my arm, I am holding off on the surgery for now. Strange, it's a diagonal teat, perhaps because the Ac. hook is quite a sharp one (like before). Did I mention I am 71, retired but work with my husband who is a wonderful potter. We show every Sunday, weather permitting, 36 sq ft of display. Lot of lifting & carrying, of course.
I am on many meds, diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid, etc. plus ox, flex, and sleeping pill, lidocaine, lidoderm patches, TENS unit, etc.
Any suggestions or ideas? Questions, ways I can maybe help anyone? Been here, done that, so lots of experience.
Drop me a note if you like.....

Old 01-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
(female)

Beachgirly HB User
Re: Take your pick, FMS,TN, RSD/CRPS

Sorry to hear of your problem and pain. I share some of your problem, a supraspinatus tendon tear and a Type III AC in left shoulder, suspect same problem in right shoulder also. Doctor wanted to do surgery but I had to hold off because of needed fusion surgery to lower spine. Not sure how long to delay on the shoulder surgery and am very curious to see what responses you receive to your thread. I hope the best for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply