It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shyness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2003, 07:11 PM   #1

#1 FootBaller HB User
Post Shyness...

Shyness is easyly overcame. I am not shy I can't ask someone out some reason. Maybe fear. Not shyness. I am not shy. I will wal up to some I don't know and ask them anything.

Old 05-12-2003, 05:07 AM   #2

Smith0022342 HB User
Your point is?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2003, 06:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Can you re-phrase that?

Old 05-28-2003, 05:33 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

KarlT HB User
i see what you mean footballer i have the same problem im not shy but when i talk to girls my mind goes blank and dont know what to say to them

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP

Old 05-28-2003, 11:35 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
Guys, its not like someone can just say "go take a pill" and your shyness will be gone. People are shy because they lack self confidence, or are scared of embarassing themselves. If you can build yourself up, or don't worry about what other think, it will be much easier to talk to people, it is a process, not an immediate fix.

Old 05-29-2003, 06:13 AM   #6
(male)

Ric HB User
Cool

hey ppl,

i've had a big problem with shyness for as long as i remember. i'm confident in the sense that i know i'm an attractive bloke but i have got 0 confidence when it comes to approaching the ladyz. i get embarrassed real quick, always say the wrong thing or jack things up somehow. i'm going on holiday on monday and i'm hoping i build my confidence up around the women, that is definately the key problem with me and i guess i am self-consious too but we're all our worst critics we pick faults with ourselves that most people either don't care about or see...but hey, that's life! i guess deep down i need to find a woman...for more than one reason!! i need to get past the initial approach and then it'll be cool. i really admire people out there that can just chat some girl with no problems, my mates do it with no problems but i guess it's part of growing up, with experience comes results!

later

Old 05-29-2003, 08:59 PM   #7

AntiSocial HB User
You guys are lucky you are evven attractive. As for me.........I scare people even from afar.

Closed Thread