It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shyness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 10:18 AM   #1

Brohan HB User
Issues with shyness and Self esteem

Hello All,

I wanted to query males and if it applies, the females who may have helped with this issue. I am a male who has stuggled with my penis size for some time. I know that from I read, I am not small and should have nothing to worry about. My issues stem from shyness around people in public places, etc. I hate using a public restroom or shower. I guess I am wondering what or if there is anything that anyone has done to help with this issue. I would like to overcome this problem and become more secure with myself. I have talked with my wife about it. She assures me I have nothing to worry about and that our sex is great. I think she doesn't care to talk about it anymore and thinks that I worry over nothing. I open any constructive comments or suggestions.

Thanks
Brohan

Old 02-21-2004, 04:35 PM   #2

dsny HB User
Re: Issues with shyness and Self esteem

Have you ever spoke to a dr about any of your feelings?The comment you made about the public places leads me to believe that you might be suffering from social anxiety disorder.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2004, 03:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Issues with shyness and Self esteem

Hey man, I hate public showers and restrooms too. For years I wasn't able to use a urinal and would go in the stall even to pee. And showers in the gym, high school, college...forget it. Iworked hard to overcome this and it was simply convincing myself that no one else there cared what I looked like or what I was doing. It took a while but I focus on peeing or showering and not anything else. Just do it man, it isn't that big of a deal and I've learned that others don't really care or give me another thought. When we're there we've got a "job" to do and nothing else. Please don't let your shyness cause these type of problems anymore. And by the way, a number of guys have come here to discuss this same issue so you aren't alone!

Closed Thread