It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shyness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
(male)

diesel25 HB User
shyness

I have been dealing with Social Phobia/Anxiety for years now and it has only gotten worse.. I am a 29 year old male.. I have not dated in a good 3 years.. Usually all of the women that I have ever dated have either been setup with me or have came to me to date.. I have never picked someone to go court.. I am a very shy/reserved type person.. Until I get to know you and then it is fine.. I just find it very very difficult to break the ice with women... And men sometimes just to make friends.. I do not know if this would be considered anxiety or social phobia?!? I take omega 3 fish oil everyday.. I have been thru all of the anti depressants and they all make me feel cloudy headed and really did not do anything to help... any clues?!?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Overcoming shyness what a curse dylankaya4444 Shyness 8 04-14-2012 11:52 PM
what the diffrence between Shyness and Social Anxiety Prince1 Shyness 4 11-20-2006 07:00 PM
Is this severe shyness or something else? US40126 Shyness 1 02-24-2006 11:45 PM
5 yr old - shyness or CP? firehorse Shyness 7 09-06-2005 07:32 AM
Anyone tried these prescription drugs for depression or shyness Dan989 Shyness 10 06-09-2005 08:18 AM