It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Shyness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2011, 03:03 AM   #1
(male)

cheak HB User
Unhappy My shyness with women is making my working life miserable

Hi fellow board members,

I am currently working in a small company as an office clerk, and my working life so far has been miserable and full of dread, because of my shyness with women.

Because I'm working as a clerk, i give support and assistance to every sales representative in this office. In this office, there are 2 sales rep who are females and good friends with each other, and I'm terribly shy of them. Every time when one of them needs my help and walks toward my working desk, I got this dread and anxiety coming from inside me. Their appearance are above average and they are highly educated.

I admit that ever since I reach my adolescence age, I got this slight hatred against women generally especially the good looking ones because I been rejected a few time before. I am not attractive, very short height and not highly educated. I wonder if the dread and anxiety came from the fact that both of them are more attractive and educated than I am.

Please give me some advices or solutions on how to cope with this

Last edited by cheak; 06-11-2011 at 03:37 AM.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
(male)

tone024 HB User
Re: My shyness with women is making my working life miserable

Instead of hating women... learn how to talk to them. That's what I did.

Their is a whole lot of knowledge out there. Search for TSB Magazine... tons of articles on how to over at that site.

I was the same way, for a long time. Still battle the demons every once in awhile... but now that I can talk to them, and know what to say...things have gotten a lot easier.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: tone024
cheak (06-19-2011), forwards (06-22-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to tone024 For This Useful Post:
cheak (06-19-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #3
(male)

Frank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB UserFrank Furter HB User
Arrow Re: My shyness with women is making my working life miserable

Yo, dude. All guys have this problem especially when they're young. I was shy around girls all the way through high school then just after high school I got to work with a bunch of them and gradually became more at ease and by the time I left that job I had the reputation as a flirt. Now I'm more shy around the dudes, which is fine. You'll come around with time and experience.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
(male)

tariq456 HB User
Re: My shyness with women is making my working life miserable

Sound like your are single. Talking to a women is not a problem . I think watch some movies .
Make a girl friend and talk to her minimum 1 hour in one day after some time you will be confident .
Don't think your height is short or you are not a beautiful guy just think you are the only beautiful guy in your office or city .

Closed Thread