Ive been feeling wierd latle, and a few peopel suggested its annemia, so i looked up teh stymtoms ofr each type, the only type i have symptoms for is sickle cell anmia, but i dont understand what it is or how to treat it, can anyone help? I also heard that you cnat get it if your not black, is that true? if so, why?
Sickle cell anemia: |
* Susceptibility to infection
* Delayed growth and development in children
* Episodes of severe pain, especially in the joints, abdomen and limbs.
the last one, not so much, the first three, definitly.
I thought i must just be iron-defiicient, becuase i am a girl, and my mom used be annemic due to iron defficiency, but i dont have any these symtoms.. well, i get olscars in my mouth, but thats genetic, from my dads side, id never eat paper or dirt, and my nails curve down.. but as far as i know, atleat sthe last two, my mom doenst have those symptoms either, was this just a bad scource of information?
anemia caused by iron deficiency: |
* Hunger for strange substances such as paper, ice, or dirt (a condition called pica).
* Upward curvature of the nails referred to as koilonychias.
* Soreness of the mouth with cracks at the corners.