It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2004, 02:53 AM   #1

cynergy HB User
Question Anyone ever tried Sinus Buster??

I bought this sinus buster and waiting on it to arrive, has anyone tried it and does it really work?
I have been suffering with bad sinuses for 14 years and these headaches that accompany it can drive you mad. I have went to drs and the meds they give to me only make me jittery and can't sleep at night. It would be a dream come true if this product would really work. What i wouldn't give to wake up in the morning without a darn headache. All answers would be greatly appreciated! cynergy

Old 05-31-2004, 09:58 AM   #2

carlita HB User
Re: Anyone ever tried Sinus Buster??

hey there.....
I suffered through sinus issues for over a year and i was in hell, so I can't imagine 14 years! Have you ever considered surgery? I had surgery on March 30 and it was the best thing I could have done. I feel sooo much better. Also continually taking meds isn't good for your body and immune system.
Best of luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2004, 11:23 AM   #3

cynergy HB User
Smile Re: Anyone ever tried Sinus Buster??

Hi There!
Thank you for responding. Yeah i have been going to the dr for a long time over this. She hasn't ever said a word about surgury though all i get is meds. I did'nt get this till my husband and i moved from savannah to alabama (we married 15 years ago), we moved from the salt air up to humid hot and muggy in the summertime. Summertime is heck on the sinuses here. i am seriuosly thinking of going to an allergist though. I seen this product while online browsing the other day and thought oh heck why not so i bought it, i am sick of all these sinus pills i have to take. I am hoping this will help. I know when i am in the kitchen cooking and i breath in black pepper, my nose does unstop for a short period of time and runs like crazy lol. Have a great day. cynergy

Last edited by cynergy; 06-01-2004 at 11:38 AM.

Closed Thread