It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2004, 07:12 AM   #1
Veteran

boxgirl73 HB User
eye strain or sinus problem or something else????

hi all. don't know what's wrong with me. don't have any sypmtoms other than horrible headaches that i get everyday and have had this going on for about a week now......very frustrating! do feel like there's pressure on my temples and on my nose at times and sometimes in my upper and lower jaw. also, in the middle of last week, i had a swollen lymph node that was tender to the touch-that went away but no the headaches. what could this be? could i have a sinus infection without having any stuffy nose or anything? could this be a problem with my mouth although i don't have anything that feels wrong with it other than pressure......could this be eye strain? do not wear my glasses hardly at all and know i need a prescription but would this cause facial pressure?

please help me.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:54 PM   #2
(female)

Jasmin HB User
Re: eye strain or sinus problem or something else????

My sinus infection manifested in dizziness and a feeling of spaciness for almost 3 weeks (no headaches or pressure at all). I do alot of driving and had to pull off of the freeway twice. It took an MRI to see the sinus infection and after two weeks of anitbiotics, symptoms are gone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2004, 01:04 AM   #3

Drakane HB User
Re: eye strain or sinus problem or something else????

I know this post is really old. But in questioning the second poster.

I am having very similar symptoms, pressure in the nasal area, and behind the eyes. Dizziness, lightheaded/spaceyness, seemingly increased blurry vision, and pressure/popping in the ears.

I went to this free clinic, just the other day and he looked in my ears and nose and throat then said he saw no signs of a sinus infection...then he did what I hate and "guessed" saying he thinks I've just got a viral infection (cold or flu or something) even though I've had these symptoms for months.

You said they didn't even see the sinus infection until they did an MRI? I would like more information regarding this...

Closed Thread