I've seen SO many people complain about sinuses, ear problems, dizziness & so forth. I'd just like to let you know how I eliminated my sinus problems once and for all:
- Stopped drinking milk, AND soy milk. Both caused me serious stuffiness.
- Stopped drinking fruit juice, except very small amounts. It's chock-full of sugar and often molds, both of which can irritate your sinuses.
- I drink lots of water, filtered, room temp. Note:
Cold, icy foods are NOT good for sinuses or digestion.
- I take Vit. C supplements. For some reason, these help a lot. Keep the infections down, I guess.
- I avoid alcohol. I also avoid soda pop, which is terrible for you anyway.
- I stay warm. I get called "hothouse orchid" but it keeps me from getting sick.
- If I get a mild sinus infection, I use natural treatments like echinacea/ goldenseal tincture, instead of some expensive, overkill pharmaceutical drug. Then I take acidophilus, because the tincture can cause yeast infections, just like any other antibiotic. But I can't remember the last time I got a sinus infection. Or had to irrigate my sinuses, for that matter.
That's what worked for me. All those antibiotics did NOT.