It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2005, 04:29 PM   #1
(female)

givemeadvice HB User
Unhappy Bad breath has changed my personality part 8

Hello

I Really think my bad breath is caused by my sinus allergy problems. DOES ANYONE HERE have this same problem? IT is very hard to talk about because its so damn embaressing! I have to constantly scrape that white crap off my tounge! I am just so sick of it! I know I am not the only one here who has this problem. I read that this is all caused because of lack of oxygen due to us having a stuffed nose all the time? something out there called therabreath or something? I just dont know what to do to solve this problem im so SICK OF it when im out always poping gum or drinking to keep the salvia flow going. Any advice would be great.

Last edited by givemeadvice; 12-09-2005 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Title change

Old 12-08-2005, 02:34 AM   #2
(male)

noptical HB User
Re: Putting an end to bad breath caused by sinus problems

Sorry for the off-topic post but, can sinusitis cause white tongue?
Also, can post-nasal drip too?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2005, 02:39 PM   #3
(female)

givemeadvice HB User

yeah it can its the ONLY cause of it! So put an end to either of these and we wont even have to deal with white tongue. I know there are posters here that have solved the problem. HOpefully they will speak up soon because its a really tough topic to deal with let alone talk about. My situation is not as terrible as some as in other people dont seem to notice i have because I can cover it up by constantly chewing gum or drinking water which keeps it away! But as soon as I stop drinking or gum chewing boom the white tongue is back again. THen i gota scrape it off and start the whole ordeal again. It really is very hellish and makes me extremly insecure. I am tired of rejecting every 1 that asks me out just because im so insecure about this problem! EVEN talking on the net about it is embarassing and its not like anyone knows who i am etc...

Old 12-09-2005, 03:25 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

Yes, I have sinus problems and I irrigate sinuses with the following:

1 cup boiling water
1/2 teaspoon plain salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Mix well to dissolve. Strain thru a paper coffee filter. Fill clean nasal spray bottles. LET COOL. Shake bottle well before using. Hang head off bed, squirt a few squirts into each nostril, massage cheek bone area, turn head slowly side to side. Say KKKKKKKKK while getting up to keep solution from running down throat. Blow nose gently as needed. Make fresh every week.

This will cut loose junk in the sinuses that has stayed there long enough to become yucky and odorus. The baking soda is a great deoderizer.

Last edited by Misty800; 12-09-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:34 AM   #5
(female)

Shirley D. HB User
Arrow Re: Putting an end to bad breath caused by sinus problems

Candida can cause the white tongue. That is a yeast infection in your intestines. Bad breath is sometimes a indication of intestinal problems. Bloating is another symptom. Try Probiotics everyday for a while and you should be rid of the bad breath and the white tongue.
Shirley

Old 12-10-2005, 12:02 PM   #6
(female)

1 girl HB User

what are probiotics?

Closed Thread