It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

MissMaggie HB User
Can sinus problems cause really bad fatigue??

I am having problems with chronic sinusitis-my sinus' get a little clogged during the day, but at night time they are completly clogged up. I am started to feel really tired, and also I think it is causing problems with my balance?? A couple of days I was really dizzy. I don't seem to have any problems with my ears. I have had these sinus problems for about 8 months and need to have surgery, I alreayd had a consultation I am just putting it off..

Old 04-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #2
(male)

hp8 HB User
Re: Can sinus problems cause really bad fatigue??

Yes, you can get extremely fatigued. It just wears you out after a while, mentally and physically. I've been averaging 3 to 4 hours sleep. Yesterday, I was so exhausted I just fell asleep where I was sitting.
Then everyday I get dizzy spells. Ears feel a little blocked when I try to blow my nose.

What do everyone use for that lump in your throat feeling from all that PND.
Its driving me crazy. No matter how many times you swallow, its always there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
(male)

Yikes777 HB User
Re: Can sinus problems cause really bad fatigue??

There are many things you can try for the post nasal drip.

One is irrigation. There are threads on the subject and alot of good people here to help you. Other options are antihistimines or sprays. I just started using Nasonex so I'll let you know how it works.

Some things I have looked into and am working on are allergies, which also cause major fatigue. I'm told that the constant irritation causes it, but also the many chemicals that your body releases can wipe you out. I also had major sleep problems last year fromthis mess.

One thing I'm going to look into is a good Dentist. I tried the TMJ thing, but my younger brother felt the same way for 3 years and was terribly ill. In frustration he found a good Dentist who said he could have a bad tooth. He had one that was suspicious but never painful. The dr wound up pulling the tooth and to everyone's suprise there was a ton of drainage from a source that nobody ever picked up in the many scans.... that he had. Bottom line, he was cured!

Food for thought.

Good luck and God bless!

Last edited by Yikes777; 04-27-2006 at 10:55 AM.

Closed Thread