It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User
I have grown an extra frontal sinus

I got my CTscan results back today and I have a bubble like sinus growing inbetween my 2 frontal sinus at the bottom and who knows how long it has been slowly growing there, but I started having trouble in my early 20's and here I am 34. My ENT says it could have started growing as a speck when I was young and has grown so slow over the years.

He thinks it is what is causing this pressure and pain in my upper nose inbetween my eyes for these last 2 years. The configuration is so weird! It looks like a bubble with no exit or entrance. And that is exactly what it feels like. I have been dizzy for 2 years and have felt like something was trying to burst out of my nose all this time and it is exactly what it is!

So, it has to be Obliterated. I am having a frontal sinus obliteration on all 3 frontal sinuses June the 9th. Look it up, it is a brutal procedure. This is not a typical sinus/nose surgery.

So, I will now be the only person I know personally or on the net that has had this procedure.

Boy do I feel special, lol!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2006, 07:19 PM   #2
(female)

2catfans HB User
Re: I have grown an extra frontal sinus

Halls,
I will pray for a painless and speedy recovery and that the Lord will guide the surgeon's hands. Please let us know how you're doing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-11-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User
Re: I have grown an extra frontal sinus

thanks, this will be tough and I need all the prayers I can get. I appreciate your kindness.

Halls

Closed Thread