It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2006, 11:14 AM   #1
(female)

michmcm72 HB User
Can anyone tell me if I've got Sinus / Migrane / Tension headaches??!! :-(

I am really sick and tired of having to live with headaches almost every day of my life for the last at least 4-5 years. I have seen several doctors and naturopaths and homeopaths, to no avail, each of them keep dumping me with tablets and nasal sprays and powders etc etc etc, all of which don't seem to work at all.
I wonder if anyone of you can help me...
I get instant headaches, when i say instant, I mean within a second or two, when I smell something excessively sweet, or i drink something very cold, or I get too much of the sun's glare in my face or I sit under a fan / directly in front of the blast of an air conditioner. This basically restricts me to not waking up! :-( It is really really frustrating cause , if by chance the air is on me, then I get a headache(within a few seconds, honest), if i wake up and the curtain is slightly open with the glare coming onto my face, i get a headache, etc... u get the picture?? WHAT DO I DO??? According to the drs, smell, fan, a/c, cold things, smelling sweet things, etc. is a sign of sinus headaches but getting a headache when u see the glare, is a sure symptom of Migraine... Don't tell me I have a bit of both!
I sometimes get headaches where I feel my head is breaking in two, unbearable pain. and I do feel that I cannot be productive in my life if I have to think ten times about what glare to avoid, what fan/ac to avoid, what smells to avoid! sheesh, if i sit in a car and by chance the air is on me, I instantly get a massive headache in seconds.
anyone in the same boat or got some advise??!!
HELP!!!
Thanks a million for reading this and thanks a million for any help, in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
(female)

michmcm72 HB User
Re: Can anyone tell me if I've got Sinus / Migrane / Tension headaches??!! :-(

hey guys, does this mean NO ONE has these types of headaches??!! I would really like to know if anyone else has this problem headache too.......... thnx in advance

Old 11-14-2006, 07:38 PM   #3
(male)

lucky427 HB User
Re: Can anyone tell me if I've got Sinus / Migrane / Tension headaches??!! :-(

mich,

Where exactly is your pain? Do you get an aura before you get these headaches?

Closed Thread