It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
(female)

nosila HB User
Tea tree oil cured my fungal sinus infection

If you think your sinus infection might be fungal, try tea tree oil. It is used for treating nail fungus, so why not? I put several drops into boiling water and inhaled the vapors for about 5 minutes a day. I also swabbed inside my nostrils with it. I dipped each swab about half way into olive oil, to dilute the tea tree oil. I then put a drop of the tea tree oil on each swab and swabbed inside each nostril (as far back as I could stand it). I did this twice a day. It started working almost immediately. I did this for almost 3 weeks and the infection is gone!!!! I have been breathing like normal for over a month now.

If your sinus infection is chronic and not responding to traditional treatment, maybe it is a fungal infection.

I suffered for almost three years before I trying this. I hope this info helps someone out there. Good luck to you all!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
(male)

Spoonybard HB User
Re: Tea tree oil cured my fungal sinus infection

Hi,

What treatments in the past 3 years have you tried? The usual round of antibiotics with steroids? I assume also nasal sprays and allergy medications galore. If you get a chance, can you check out my post? Maybe you can give some insight to my problems and possibly let me know if you had any of the same symptoms.

Thanks!

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=486986[/url]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread