It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
(female)

jdn5764 HB User
can sinus cause vision/eye problems

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who suffers from sinus problems and who also experience vision or other eye problems.
If so, I'd like to hear about what symptoms you have.
Thank you

Old 05-23-2007, 06:16 AM   #2
(male)

AshyLarry HB User
Re: can sinus cause vision/eye problems

i have rhinitus and sinisutius, one of my nasal is always closed, it switches to open between them when i lay down on either side. and i have floaters and veins on the white of my eye, which i dont know how it occured, im worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2007, 08:42 AM   #3
(female)

Jena50 HB User

I have very bad sinus problems and I find that it affects my vision at times . I have had a lot of sinus infections this year for some reason . I am on meds now for a sinus infection , but my vision is good . I am nearsighted and have a catartat on the right eye . But vision remains good for now.

Some days I could not see as good as others with sinus problems . The sinus are close to the eyes .

Blessings,

Jena

Old 06-06-2007, 07:11 PM   #4
(female)

cdefmomma HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jena50 View Post
I have very bad sinus problems and I find that it affects my vision at times . I have had a lot of sinus infections this year for some reason . I am on meds now for a sinus infection , but my vision is good . I am nearsighted and have a catartat on the right eye . But vision remains good for now.

Some days I could not see as good as others with sinus problems . The sinus are close to the eyes .

Blessings,

Jena

I have had like 5 sinus infections this year as well. My doc said they a big problem this year but I do noticed a bit of a fog because of my sinus issues like I am looking through dirty glass. I always have so much pressure behind my eyes that i see sparkles and floaters when i am stuffed up

Old 06-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
(female)

silvermoon1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshyLarry View Post
i have rhinitus and sinisutius, one of my nasal is always closed, it switches to open between them when i lay down on either side. and i have floaters and veins on the white of my eye, which i dont know how it occured, im worried.
I have unexplained floaters and veins also. They seem permanent.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
(female)

slpagirl HB User

What kind of symptoms do you have? I have sinus pressure on both sides of my nose, I think due to inflammation of my sinus passages. I really notice vision disturbances when I walk into a store. Things faraway seem extra blurry. I already have nearsightedness, but it seems worse while my sinuses are bothering me. I don't like the feeling of the blurriness because it makes me feel lightheaded and a little dizzy. Then, I feel like leaving. Anyone else share this type of experience?

Old 02-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #7
(female)

jdn5764 HB User

Yes I know what you mean, when I go out I can't seem to focus and all I want to do it go back home.
I have had a bad issue with my good eye, which is worrying me. As I've been like this for 5 weeks now and it is'nt improving.

Closed Thread