It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
(female)

egarsha333 HB User
dizzy/lightheaded...sinuses?

I am a 30 year old female. I do not have any known allergies. I rarely get colds and don't have any sinus problems. I did get my tonsils out five months ago, however that was because I was a strep throat carrier...

I am very frustrated right now because I am dizzy/lightheaded...constantly spinning. I went to the doctor twice this week. I had a cold last week, however I don't have a stuffy nose/earache/sore throat at all anymore. The doctor said my sinuses were red...duh...I just got over a cold. However she said that my dizziness was due to a sinus infection. Could this be possilbe...can I have a sinus infection without being stopped up? My only two symptoms are lightheadedness and fatigue...and no, I am not pregnant! Help!

Old 09-27-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
(female)

linda71 HB User
Re: dizzy/lightheaded...sinuses?

I just went to the doctor's today because of this. I woke in the middle of the night and when I rolled over I got very dizzy. When I got up this morning I went to let the dog out and nearly fell over. She looked in my ears and told me I have a lot of fluid in the ear that was causing it. She put me on an anti-vertigo drug and zithromax. I haven't picked them up yet but will go tomorrow morning and get them. This afternoon it isn't nearly as bad as this morning. I have constant ringing in my ears and have had this for a very long time. The dizzy feeling or whirling feeling is new today. I'll let you know tomorrow what kind of medication she prescribed. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2007, 06:10 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User
Re: dizzy/lightheaded...sinuses?

Sounds like inner ear. Goto the Inner boards.

Closed Thread