It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
(male)

MrHoldemFoldem HB User
Sinus Surgery 4 Months Now

Hi , i have had sinus surgery 4 months ago, i still sounds nasally when i speak like i have a cold,i went to see my ent last week to ask him if there was anything he might have missed in my surgery since i still get a fair amount of mucus and post nasal drip even after 4 months,he said i looked fine but i told him something isnt right, he said he would check with the exray in his office and then told me my left maxillary is whitish meaning he thought i do have infecting in my left side, i thought he did both sides in my surgery, but apparently only my right and upper, i had a deviated septum, concha bulosa, mucosa seal, and nearly closed inlets to my maxillary.after the exray he said it might be a root canal causing this but my dentist said he doent see it the other day, my ent put me on "lexaquin" to knock out the infection for 20 days but i am on my 11th day and hopeing there will be a diferance, but i still sound nasally when i speak, i do the nasal rinse and everything else i can think of, i am a bit frustrated he didnt do my left side while i was in surgery, it was expensive so now if i have to go back in it will cost even more, my cat scan report did say both sides had cronis sinuitus, so i am wondering why not the whole thing while i was under. has anyone else had surgery that takes a long time to be 100% or has my ent not finish the job completely? i have been patient but getting frustrated now, everyone asks if i have a cold but i dont, my right side feels open, but something isnt right

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread