It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2009, 06:21 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Lightbulb Squirting diluted Hydrogen Peroxide into my nose cured me of frequent sinus infection

In 2001, as in previous years, I had several sinus infections. Each one required a visit to the ENT, where I would have to wait, in the waiting room, for a long miserable time, suffering with closed, uncomfortable sinuses, and feeling miserable. Then I endured the joy of having the ENT look into my nose, acting like I was an irritation to him, followed by the writing of a prescription for antibiotics, followed by me having to shell out more money!

I went home, and took the antibiotics for 10 days and, as usual felt great for a little while. A few days later, I felt the usual signs of another sinus infection, where day after day, my sinuses worsened.

I got so frustrated and angry that I said, the HELL with it, and stupidly, VERY stupidly, flooded my sinuses with "diluted" Hydrogen Peroxide. How dumb, huh?

My already miserable sinuses closed shut and painful. I had not diluted the Peroxide enough and it burned the hell out of my sinuses. My sinuses stayed painfully shut for three long, miserable days. I was convinced that I had made things worse and that I might have done serious damage to my sinuses. What was I thinking! How could I have been so stupid!?

Well..... there is a thing known as "The Law of Unintended Consequences". After three long, sleepless and painful days and nights, my sinuses opened up and felt better than they had felt in years. My sinuses felt great, and I felt great!

For the next two years, I experimented "infrequently" with a much more diluted Hydrogen Peroxide. I did not get another sinus infection, and I haven't had a sinus infection since 2001.

In 2003, I decided to document my experience on HealthBoards. If anyone wants to read it, the thread name is New 'upside down sinus flooding' documentation, and it can be found at the top of the Allergies Board.

⇒ Eliminate household items that are toxic!
⇒ Balanced, healthy, low glycemic diet
⇒ Lots of Exercise
⇒ Avoid night allergens, toxins
⇒ Coreg!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread