It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

CruiseMomInSC HB User
I've had a cold/sinus/ear congestion for a month!

I'm tired of feeling like crud. I've tried literally everything over the counter and my doctor keeps telling me "it must be viral." My fever will range between 98.9-99.9 and I have had a productive cough for the most part. My ears are both stopped up and won't pop. When I blow my nose they pop and are extremely painful when popping - but go right back to being stopped up. My nose is raw on the outside from blowing it so much.

(Gosh I really paint an ugly picture! LOL)

Has anyone else gone through this? WHAT GIVES?????

I've gone through an entire box of Sudafed, bottle of liquid Benadryl (yuck), Excedrin, Tylenol, Claritin D (not the entire box), and nothing helps.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: I've had a cold/sinus/ear congestion for a month!

What I will tell you is that it has been a terrible year for upper respiratory issues and sinus infections and for asthmatics. The damp cold is just pounding folks.

If you have a productive cough that is bringing up green chunks(can't you tell I have boys? LOL) get yourself back to your doctor and get an antibiotic. Anytime you have good old colored junk...it's an infection that needs to be treated....and running through the back yard doing chants isn't going to cut it.

If you are unhappy with your doctor I would suggest seeing an ENT to help get all of this cleared up!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread