Re: what could be in my attic to cause me a sinus infection?
Originally Posted by mountain410
what could be in my attic to cause me a sinus infection?
If you are getting frequent sinus infections, there could be damaged membranes within your nasal and sinus areas. As long as they are damaged and not healed, they will be prone to re-infection during any allergic sinus reaction.
It is not irritating to anyone but me. It is not mold(I had it tested), the house is only 50 years old, so, not the asbestos pipe-wrap they used to do.
If you are environmental sensitive, like I am, almost anything in the attic could be causing an allergic reaction and swelling in the sinuses, followed by an infection which takes advantage of the existing weakened sinus or nasal membranes.
It took me many MANY years of "detective work", changing my diet, and the throwing away of many items, before I made my home environmentally safe and healthy for me. After DECADES of repeated sinus infections and much misery, I have been without sinus infections and sinus misery for over 10 years.
CHF, A-Fib, HBP, Diabetes, Asthma doing great
⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid
Last edited by Machaon; 09-11-2010 at 09:22 AM.