It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
(female)

Brassmuse HB User
No Frontal Sinuses

Anyone else not have their frontal sinuses? I'm in the 10% of population that never developed frontal sinuses. I don't seem to miss them either.

If no frontal sinuses I am interested in knowing if you also have very small (almost juvenile) sized eustation tubes (very narrow), narrow throat, small ear canals, and small palate (small for your skeletal size)

I've only encountered two other people without frontal sinuses and they have the above attributes - as do I. wondering if there might be a correlation. I have asked a few ENTs and they could not draw a correlation.

Thanks for sharing Peace and good health to you.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
(female)

lnewsome HB User
Re: No Frontal Sinuses

My daughter is 12 and we just found out that she does not have her frontal sinuses as well. She has very small eustachian tubes as well and this has caused her a lot of problems with ear infections and such. Her ear canals are also very tiny. Once when we took her to the doctor he mentioned that all her facial features are very tiny. Its absolutely amazing to find someone that seems to be going through something very similar to her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread