Hi, I've been sick for about 4 weeks now and don't have medical insurance. It's faded a lot but still hasn't completely cleared up. Symptoms include:
- lots of post nasal drip and all the fun that goes with it
- I noticed that when I lie down I feel a lot better
- soft upper palette in the back of my mouth is sensitive, especially when I swallow
- some difficulty swallowing (small bits of food gets stuck and I need to snort to get it down)
- jaw joints & around my ears feel stiff sometimes, especially after eating
- back of neck a bit sore (which isnít very unusual for me)
Doc checked me out 2 weeks ago and found that I had a high temperature and my throat was red & swollen, but didn't prescribe me any medication beyond a decongestant (which didn't help much). But, it's been 4 weeks in total and I'm still not completely better, any ideas? Iím getting worried that it might be something more serious.