It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
(female)

suebelle77 HB User
Sinus / cold/ ear infection / tooth pain

Help!
I got a cold last week in March, it (the pain made it's rounds) went into my ears, teeth and finally left.
Although I could still feel fluid from time to time in my ear.
Drove across the mountain, fluid would not release from my year - went to DR after ear and jaw pain was horrible. - Antibotics.

3wks later drove across mountain, fluid would not release from my ear - went to DR after ear and jaw pain was horrible - Antibotics

4 wks later drove across mountain ......same thing. I know DON'T drive across the mountain!

Now - Saturday had sinus headache, still feel "stuff" in sinuses, have some discomfort in ears and teeth on both sides of face ache.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Trying to break this cycle, I'm not getting results don't know why.

Interesting tidbit....several years ago I would get really bad ear aches, ended up at a physical therapist (althought I believe he was also a Reiki Master) for something else and he adjusted the bones in my face and I could breathe deeper into my sinuses than I could ever remember, no sinus headaches for over 2 years. Now I can't breathe deep - have another appointment in September.
Thanks!

Closed Thread