It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
(male)

Mjones1317 HB User
Any advice? I really need help

Okay so I was diagnosed with a sinus infection I think back in September took Amoxicillin for a while I didn't finish my prescription though had about 4 or 5 pills left. It came back..SOOO BAD thought I was dying. Like it was THAT bad to the point where I was just like praying and stuff. I woke up in the middle of the night breathing really bad and went to the hospital. they diagnosed me with a sinus infection again and they gave me like amoxicillin PLUS with like an extra kick...I TOOK ALL OF IT WITHIN THE 10 DAYS...but now idk ever since then I've had this weird feeling in my head the headaches are gone but it's like this pulse or something I don't know. I was walking around with my friends last week and I like lost the feeling in the my right hand for a good 15 minutes and they were all joking but I was so scared and was ready to call 911 or something. Now I got this stiffness behind my left jaw. I get this feeling like water or blood is getting poured over my head and sometimes sharp pains on the top of my head...nothing TOO SERIOUS but it bothers me sometimes. I got this stiffness and soreness in my neck too and I don't know what to do. I haven't been able to go the doctor these past 3 days because I've been getting call backs for this job interview and stuff and I really need the job. ALSO I was in class of 2010...but back in my sophomore year I got hit in the left temple...and I have a lump there I don't know if this is the cause of all of this...but I've never had any strokes heart attacks lose of vision or passing out or anything due to that but now this has me wondering if maybe that's why I'm experiencing this or maybe it's Meningitis??? I don't know...any advice would really help please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread