It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
(male)

gijo HB User
Smile sinus solved drink lots of water

This post worked for me.
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=282077

I was suffering one of those sinus infections trying oil of oregano and olive leaf extract and was going through some sinus die off flu like symptoms. I was getting very annoyed i thought these were anti fungals and were going to help me but made my problems worse. I got desperate for a solution or should I say i have been desperate for the last 10 years trying to solve my nasal dryness issue that turned to be sinus nightmare after i underwent a deviated septum correction surgery. Little did i know what was to bother me for the next 7 years. I tried any remedy you can think of all in vain. All those sleepless nights, darn!

The post by jv_2004 made me think. I gave it try by drinking 1.5L right away and it cleared my issues within 15 mins or so. I have faith in this method and seems logical to me in how mucus gets thinned out. One has to seriously consider this method before thinking this is a prank. I read it I felt the same but I said i got nothing to loose let me give it a shot. I have to see going forward if this will work but am very hopeful. Thanks and appreciation to the boarder jv_2004. Your post was like a divine message to me.

Last edited by moderator2; 11-12-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Closed Thread