It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
(female)

gorcyn HB User
Waterpik Sinusense

Has anyone tried the Waterpik Sinusense Pulsator to clean sinuses? If so, did it help? I would appreciate any information.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
(male)

rsierra1025 HB User
Re: Waterpik Sinusense

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorcyn View Post
Has anyone tried the Waterpik Sinusense Pulsator to clean sinuses? If so, did it help? I would appreciate any information.
I have been doing it for years and think it makes a big difference. My wife finally started flushing a couple of years ago and anytime she is starting to get sick she'll start up. Even my 9 year old will use it when he gets sick and has a cold settling in that stuffs him up. Unfortunatly I have much scarring from previous surguries and am finding out I have some environmental allergies which I think are part of my issues. If you are asking for advice, then yes....flush with a waterpik (just get the end from your ENT that makes it more of a flood instead of a jet of water). I have used the aerosol cans and they don't give me nearly as much reliefe as the waterpik.

Good luck,
Randy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2012, 04:39 AM   #3
(male)

willimax HB User

The machine is effective, . . . when it's working. The compartment that holds the batteries does not seal tightly and the salt solution leaks in and corrodes everything. Company website doesn't allow contact unless you've saved your receipt and everything. Personally, I won't buy another Waterpik product.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

gcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB User

There's actually a better Waterpik-based solution than the Sinusense. You can buy a sinus irrigation tip from Ethicare that works with any of the traditional Waterpiks which will help you avoid the issue with the batteries and is a much more durable long-term solution.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #5
(male)

willimax HB User

Thanks, G; I'll look it up!

Closed Thread