It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
(female)

stressed22 HB User
going crazy please help!

As my name states I am very Stressed! Two weeks ago,my sinus was acting up, (I have environmental allergies) facial pressure around my eyes and nose. Then I started getting this popping noise in my right ear, then I started getting "dizzy" I say it in quotes because it's more of a drunk feeling. The room doesn't spin, I can stand on one foot without falling, drive, do all activties but it's a weird feeling almost like being drunk. I went to my PCP and she did blood work which came out fine except my white count was a little low. I went to the ENT and he sent me for a CT scan which he said looked fine that I probably just have negitative pressure in my sinus. He also cleaned out the wax in both my ears and ever since then my Right ear(the popping one) has been hurting. I went back to my PCP who said my ears look fine but because I'm having this problem she put me on prednisone for 9 days. I am now 7 days into the prednisone and I am still having sinus pressure, ear pain and popping and this drunk feeling. Has anyone else had this problem? I can deal with the ear and sinus pain but this drunk feeling is getting me crazy!
Thanks!

Closed Thread