It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
(male)

JP1983 HB User
sinus issues

i have been suffering from a cold for at atleast four weeks now but i am not shure if it is a cold anymore my ears are clogged still and i have still dont have my tast and smell back my ears seem to getting a bit better but what concerns me now is my smell and taste i am worryed that i might have damage or have done damage as i have been taking over the counted medications such as tyenol compleat wich did help with the congestion and then i started to take some eltor 120 wich is a decongestant for my ears mainly wich did not help just braught my blood pressure up i have also been using a vicks inhaler also a presciption of azithromycin for five day wich also did not help wich i have been off of for over a week now this was prescribe for the ear infection as the doctor told me that if it is bactrial it would help but if it is viral it wont he told me last ime when i went into see him he told me it was my cold casing all of this beacuse i am so congested but if i am congested then why can i breath through my nose although at times it still get a bit stuffy and when i blow it do get mucas(snot) and some time it has a bit of yellow or when i blo i get nothing i am not shure what is happing here anybody know should i be alarmed my doctor has sent me for a hearing test in the new year beacuse of my ears but if the problem with my smell and tast i guess i should go for testing or something anyone know? this has been going on for atleast a month as i stated to devlop this back at the end of november around the 28 and this is almost the end of december.John

Last edited by JP1983; 12-25-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread