It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
(male)

poshey22 HB User
Sinus Pain And Secondhand Smoke????

i lived at home all my life im 29 i had sinus and allergy problems for years and could not find out what it was dust mite came up and blamed it moved out with the girlfriend to a house with wooden floors and clean and after a week i had no more probs with post nasal drip and sore sinuses like, i had to come home for a few days after day 1 went into work and felt like i got a belt of a hammer on my faces from my sinues like we have dogs and my mother always smokes in the kitchen im on two antihistimes one in morning and one at night like so would cover dog hair and stuff, would it be secondhand smoke causeing all my probs for year of living here some days my brother be smoking in the house would secondhand smoking do this to sinues?? i work in a homestore and have alot of dust and im ok no probs with post nasal drip or thorat just whenever i come home to my mothers

Old 01-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
(female)

WinterBell HB User
Re: Sinus Pain And Secondhand Smoke????

Definitely. I just saw my allergist last week for my yearly. I'm also allergic to dust mites and lots of other stuff. When I get around a lot of smoke, it affects me. My husband smokes in the basement and outside and when he comes in and I get close, I started sneezing. My allergist says its not likely allergies, but that smoke is an irritant. I imagine it is more of an irritant to the nose for people who have regular sinus flare ups caused by allergies. It totally can make get the sinus headache without the allergies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread