It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
(male)

rsierra1025 HB User
Nose picking

I know this will sound like a joke question but I swear it's not. It actually just hit me earlier today and I've never noticed it being addressed anywhere. For those of you that have sinus problems do you currently, or when you were a child, have a constant need to pick your nose? The reason I ask, when I was a kid I remember doing it alot and it even crossed my mind that I hoped I never got abducted because if they put tape over my mouth there's no way I could breath. My First sinus issues started around the time I was 17 (Sinus infection, strep, mono). First sinus surgury was when I was about 27 and here I am 7 later and still looking at another one this year. I always feel stuffy...even after rinsing my sinuses so I'm guilty of picking as an adult. This leads me to wondering about my little guy who is 9, he has his finger in his nose a lot as well. Just wondering if it's anything to be concerned about (not that there's much we can do about it).

Randy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread