It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
(female)

purity dee HB Userpurity dee HB User
Maxillary Sinus Cyst, cause for concern?

Hi everyone,
I was diagnosed with a right sided max. sinus cyst in July of 2011 during a dental visit/xray taken for removal of my wisdom teeth. The oral surgeon advised me of it and asked me to use a netipod for 4 months and go back to see him in November. Well, I have not gone back, I do have discomfort on the right side of my face, mild sinus headaches and every now and again I feel a mild sense of fullness in my right cheek that quickly decipates. I have made an appointment to see my ENT for next week..... I am terribly worried, are these types of cysts normal and non-cancerous???? Any one else have this issue? What was your outcome? Any info is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I have allergy issues every morning, sneezing, runny nose, post nasal drip. My oral surgeon asked if I had all those symptoms because that causes these type of cysts.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
(female)

daisymae55 HB Userdaisymae55 HB Userdaisymae55 HB Userdaisymae55 HB Userdaisymae55 HB Userdaisymae55 HB User
Re: Maxillary Sinus Cyst, cause for concern?

My CT scan suggested I had a cyst in the right max. I had sinus surgery and no cyst was found but I did have a serious infection that was cured with surgery (after numerous meds had failed). Good thing you are seeing an ENT soon for a 2nd opinion. I hope you will get relief for your symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
(female)

purity dee HB Userpurity dee HB User
Re: Maxillary Sinus Cyst, cause for concern?

Thank you for your response. My app't is next week, wish me the smae luck you had

Closed Thread