It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
(male)

nails1 HB User
Does this sound like allergic fungal sinusitis?

I used to wake up every so often not feeling so good even though I felt perfect going to bed, sympoms were fatigued stuffy nose etc which would generally last a few days but more importantly go away after 3 or 4 days, which i think could be down to a mold allergy as there is some present in my bedroom, this would happen every fortnight or so, however 5 weeks ago i woke up with the symptoms except they have been constant since and accompanied by pressure around upper nose and forehead and ive been feeling lousy and have this weird depressed feeling, even though im not staying at home since and still fell the same, my doctor gave me antibiotics, nasal spray, antihistamines but havent been any benefit, ive to wait 3 weeks to see an ent, could this be allergic fungal sinusitis resulting from mold allergy as ive been sick for one month plus and will fungal sinusitis show up on a ct scan if it is?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread