It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
(male)

ithehappy HB User
Sinus problem and can't sleep. Please help.

Hi,
I am a 24 years old, from Calcutta, India. I am having sinus problems and moreover I can't sleep well/at all some nights. I am telling you long story at short now....
Well I can remember that I couldn't sleep well at nights when you say I was a kid, back in the years 2003-04. Then for my studies and all no one was bothered about my problem but I. And then there came a day, Dec 31, 2010, when I didn't sleep a minute and next morning, 1st, Jan, 2011, I was feeling terrible. At evening I went to see a doc and he instantly said that I have Sinus and prescribed me two medicines. 1- Telekast-L, 2- Shine 25. Now from that night I am taking those medicines regularly and I can't believe that for first two weeks I slept almost for 10 hours. Then it became normal, I continued to sleep for ~ 7/8 hours. The problem is my sleeping problem was gone, but there came my stomach problem. I started to have lose motion, and it became regular and especially after I bath I feel that I need to go to toilet again. Some months after, mid last year, I visited the doc again and told him all these, but he said the medicines he prescribed can't cause that problem! Well I listened and came back and continued to take them. Now as I am a student and I've to go to institute on a regular basis that stomach problem was irritating me and I stopped taking those pills. As expected my sleeping problem came back and now I am typing all these, it's 11-44 am here atm, and last night I slept just 4 hours.
Additionally I have respiration problems too, especially at season changes. To solve that I take an inhaler called Duolin, it does give me instant relief. Also, I don't know if it's normal or not, when I take/release air then I feel that I am breathing through one nose side only, sometimes it left, and other times right. Is it normal and we all breathe like that?
The sinus problem causes me some headaches at the left side of my head, but that when I didn't sleep well last night. And I feel terribly bad in the morning and my brain is next to dead. Well other than my study I hold a keen interest on technological stuffs too, like PC's, Mobile's, etc, also I do like to play high graphic games, but along with my study all these things mean nothing to me when I am sleepless, and that happens too often. I really hate to sleep any other than night, and naturally when I don't sleep at night the next day I become an almost dead person. I really hate it that way. I like to be active all day but that I can't do because of previous night's lack of sleep.
Now what should I do? That doc's prescribed pills did help me but there came another problem as I said above. What type of medicines are proper for this disease? And for how long I can take it without having any side effects?

Well this is a problem no one can feel who are not having the same issue, I know that very well, it's not their problem but all mine. Still if any member here had the same problem like mine and solved it then please help me.

Thanks in advance to all the kind hearted persons.

Update:
No sleep last night. 7 am here and I couldn't sleep a minute.
So it's 4 hours of total sleep in last 72 hours. Nice.

Last edited by ithehappy; 03-28-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread